Evgenii Plushenko is ready to participate in the next Olympic Games
The world-famous Russian figure skater is going to fly to Israel for a medical consultation and treatment in the next few days. He will attend the best specialists in order to choose the appropriate treatment and restoration program (in about a month the Olympic hero will go on a “The champions’ show” tour throughout the whole Russia, which will be his farewell program)
When speaking of his further career options in sports the figure skater did not deny the possibility of participating in the future Olympics. By the way, he is 32 now. He is even ready to “miss a couple of seasons and then go in for sports again to prove a some things to those, who are now squeaking and screeching” to achieve that goal. “You will see me skating again – Mr. Plushenko said – As for now, I am going to undergo some treatment, even have a dozen more surgeries if necessary. Maybe I will have to miss a couple of seasons. But after that I will return to skating, improve my quadruple jumps and then I will be fit for elite sport again. I do not deny the possibility of participating in my fifth Olympic Games”.
- Russia demonstrated the best of its capacities during the grand Closing Ceremony of the XXII winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- Sochi-2014 Olympic Games: Hot, Сool, Ours!
- Evan Lysacek: joking on Plushenko is unacceptable
- Sochi-2014: the Olympic athletes keep on…sunbathing
- Sochi-2014: the fans are behaving well
- В храме для сирот начались регулярные богослужения
- Microsoft обновила минимальные системные требования для Windows 11
- Счетная палата предложила снять ограничения на использование маткапитала
- Биржевой мост закроют на ремонт на неделю позже запланированного
- Опубликован первый кадр из сериала The Last of Us